The position includes the following:
- Responsible for contacting schools to arrange Family Trust visits
- Responsible for allocating schools work sessions to staff, associates and volunteers.
- Responsible for updating the staff calendar of appointments.
- Responsible for maintaining regular contact with schools to remind them of Family Trust visits and Family Trust services available to them.
- Responding to general enquiries received by phone, email and post
- Maintain and update database of local supporters.
- Handling the day to day finances of the organisation; expenses, purchasing, invoices.
- Submitting annual gift aid claims.
- Handling of accounting software such as QuickBooks
|Find out more about The Family Trust and the role of Administrator||824.58 KB|
|Application form||315.54 KB|
£19000.00 to £21500.00
Contact E-mail Address