Conference Centre Co-Ordinator
Elim Foursquare Gospel Alliance
Reporting to and working in conjunction with the Conference Centre Manager, the core responsibilities of this role are the provision of the highest quality welcome and experience for our varied range of conference customers and the business administration of the Conference Centre including the taking of enquiries and bookings from customers. Key elements of the role include:
- Handling of conference enquiries and bookings of all types and the associated administration. Responding to email and telephone enquiries in a relational, professional and timely manner. This includes enquiries and bookings from visiting college students who form a significant proportion of our customers.
- Working with conference group organisers to understand their needs and provide facilities including accommodation, meeting rooms, facilities and catering to meet those needs.
- Provision of quotations and invoices to customers and the taking of deposits and other payments.
- Delivering the highest standards of customer service to our guests during their visit in a relational and engaging yet professional way which exceeds expectations and makes guests feel special. This includes welcome/check in and check out and the handling of a wide range of queries which may arise.
- Liaising with our catering, house-keeping and maintenance departments to ensure seamless delivery of all aspects of conferences.
- Conducting tours of our facilities to potential clients.
- Liaison with Elim departments regarding the organisation of facilities for internal conferences and events.
- Ensuring clear communication with other conference team members and maintenance of booking records and room tracker systems.
- Taking the lead in running a shift when the Conference Centre Manager is not on duty.
Elim Conference Centre operates 7 days a week across the whole year. Ability to work unsocial hours from time to time is a requirement of this role. Specifically, successful applicants would be expected to typically work one week-end in three and as required by the business demand, may be needed to work evenings from time to time.