Limitless Pioneers Projects Developer
LIMITLESS has a vision to launch 100 new youth ministries in churches who are not currently reaching young people. In September 2017, the LIMITLESS Pioneers project was officially launched, and we have so far established 14 new youth ministries through the work of this initiative. This initiative has been built on sending teams out to serve, partner and work with local churches to launch and establish new youth groups, as well as training local teams to continue the new ministries. In order to take this work further, there is a need to bring additional people onto the team to work with local churches in specific areas of the country.
LIMITLESS is looking for a highly-motivated, dynamic, visionary and missional leader to establish new youth ministries across the country.
The first and most important specification on this job description is for any applicant to have a living and vibrant personal relationship with Jesus, to be spending daily time with Him and setting an example for others in their character.
This is an opportunity to shape and be a part of an initiative that will have a significant impact on the present and future of many local churches across the country, as you use your gifts to train new leaders and see lives changed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Pioneering 2-3 new youth ministries in churches with no existing youth provision, each academic year.
- Communicating with local schools and making community connections.
- Working with local church volunteers to be able to establish a new youth ministry, whilst managing this team and working on an ‘exit-strategy’ with each team for when the pioneering work is over.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with partnering church leadership teams regarding Limitless Pioneers, new youth ministry and the continuation of youth provision within the local church.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- The role holder will be required to attend the four key Limitless events, working to engage the young people and youth leaders from the new youth groups.
- This role will mostly be fulfilled remotely, though you will be required to be in the Malvern office for staff team days once a month, usually on the first Monday.
- There are also times in the year when we have LIMITLESS team away days, which you would be required to attend.
Further detail and for a person specification, please download the job description below.
A genuine occupational requirement exists for the post-holder to be a Christian who assents to the Elim basis of faith in accordance with the Equality Act 2010. Any successful application will be subject to a DBS check.