Children & Youth Pastor
Duke Street Church
We are looking for someone to lead by example and
- love our children & young people - be their pastor;
- engage with them, creating a vibrant culture of conversation about God, life and faith;
- disciple them. Introduce them to Jesus, developing Spirit-filled lives.
You will have freedom to strengthen and develop or to design and reshape. We know that methods and outcomes change with different seasons and so we’re looking for someone with vision and initiative who can lead our teams of volunteers.
Find out more: www.dukest.org/jobs
Salary: £22-27000 pa - full time (part time available)
It may be possible for someone interested in the above post but not able to work full-time, to undertake elements of the above role by negotiation, doing so on a part-time basis.
Closing date for applications: Thursday 31st October 2019
We have always been an independent church, a community of local people walking together in our pursuit of God. Our church DNA is evangelical; we believe God's great plan and it's a story of love, rescue, resurrection and restoration. You can read more about our church here.
We are a church family with a range of activities happening throughout the week for all ages, inviting anyone and everyone through our doors. Our connect page is a great place to get a feel of this.
If after prayer and consideration, you would like to explore this role further with us, you can apply by sending the following to Joel Woodier, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your current CV
- A supporting statement outlining why you hope to be a great candidate for this role.
- If you wish to be considered for this role on a part-time basis please indicate in which elements of the post you are particularly interested.
- Details of three references including your current or most recent employer and your current church leader. References will be taken following interviews.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and eligibility to work in the UK.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for the post holder to be a committed Christian, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Duke Street Church