Worship Leader (Transforming Mission Camborne)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can lead worship and develop the musical worship life of Camborne Church and be a resource for the other churches in the cluster, supporting the missional objectives of Transforming Mission
- Be a good musician and lead and empower the whole church to worship God, working alongside the ministry team to develop creative and contemporary worship, grow the church and resource wider communities
- Be a creative leader with a heart to worship God and inspire others to deepen their worship
- Have the desire to communicate God’s love and the Gospel
- Be able to identify, train and release others gifts into this area of ministry
- Have the ability to engage pastorally with people of different ages from a broad range of social backgrounds; and
- Be proficient in leading contemporary worship, in the power of the Spirit and able to work alongside the wider Church of England traditions.
The role offers the opportunity to
- play a key role in establishing a new resourcing church that impacts Camborne and the wider area;
- deliver and lead worship, inspired by the Holy Spirit in a variety of settings;
- work with a gifted and enthusiastic team; and
- The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and historic town.
Transforming Mission (TM) is a vision for renewal of mission within the Diocese of Truro. To find out more visit: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/about-us/transforming-mission/
Pension: Diocesan Pension Scheme 9-15% employer contribution
Hours: 35 hours a week (Flexible working and job share will be considered), there will be regular weekend working, particularly Sundays and 25 days annual leave.
Location: St Martin & St Meriadoc’s Church, Camborne
To apply and for more information including job description and person spec please visit our website: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/vacancy-types/tm/ Sorry, we do not accept CVs. Applications must be received by midnight on the closing date.
There is an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be a Christian.