Children and Families' Leader (TM Falmouth)
This is an exciting opportunity for a leader with a heart for mission and ministry amongst children and families; a passion for growing the church; and the ability to share this vision and draw people to it.
The role requires:
- The gifts to lead and develop a thriving children and families’ ministry
- The ability to lead the discipleship growth and development of children and families
- The ability to lead on missional outreach towards children and families in the community
The role offers:
- The opportunity to play a key role in establishing a new resourcing church that impacts Falmouth and the wider area.
- The opportunity to work with a gifted and enthusiastic team.
- The chance to work and live within a unique, vibrant and beautiful town.
Transforming Mission (TM) is a vision for renewal of mission within the Diocese of Truro.
To find out more visit: https://www.trurodiocese.org.uk/about-us/transforming-mission/
Pension: Diocesan Pension Scheme 9-15% employer contribution
Hours: 35 hours a week (Flexible working and job share will be considered), there will be regular weekend working, particularly Sundays
Contract: Fixed term contract until 30th of June 2023 (however our hope is the role will become permanent dependent on the success of the Transforming Mission model)
There is an occupational requirement for the post-holder to be a Christian.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Kayode Odetayo at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07887960363
For an application form and the Job Description and Person Specification please visit our website: https://www.cofepathways.org/members/modules/job/detail.php?record=2415#0. CVs will not be accepted.