Centenary Project Internship
The Centenary Project seeks to equip the local church to effectively engage, grow and disciple a new generation of young people, children and families.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- You will choose a training option to follow while gaining work experience, to provide you with a strong foundation for your future employment.
- You will work alongside an experienced Centenary Project Worker in a parish setting, serving in youth and/or children’s and families ministry.
- You will be a member of the Centenary Project Network and attend 1:1 mentoring with an experienced practitioner.
- Meet on a weekly basis with your line manager for mentoring sessions.
- Follow a predetermined schedule of work experience, (to be agreed upon at the beginning of the internship)
- Comply with relevant safeguarding and health and safety guidelines, including relevant training.
- Meet on a monthly basis with other Youth and Children’s Workers and interns in the Centenary Project network for learning and support.
- Set achievable objectives to support your development.
- To undertake such other duties as may reasonably be required commensurate with the responsibilities of the post.
Flexible hours: (min 13) for one year.
Salary: Living wage for the hours that you work.
Location: Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley, Rotherham
How to Apply
If you are interested we would love to hear from you! For an application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org