Support Worker - Learning Disabilities
- To encourage and support individuals to carry out daily living tasks
- To undertake daily living tasks such as cleaning, cooking and laundry when a person is unable to do so.
- To support people with their care needs in accordance with their care plan.
- To support people in community based activities, including driving a vehicle.
- To contribute to the risk management process and health and safety needs.
- To work positively within the team and be supportive to colleagues.
- To attend regular staff, service users and service meetings as required.
- To attend all in-house and external training as required.
- When required, to perform Sleep In duties according to the rota.
- To support each person with their finances.
- To keep cash records of all transactions.
- To complete care plan monitoring records.
- To work in a safe and considerate way.
- To work in partnership with each individual according to Person Centred Principles.
- To promote and work within the Trust’s Mission Statement, Policies, Procedures and Christian Ethos.
- To undertake any other duties connected with the post as may be required
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive, but merely a guide to the main areas of responsibility and is subject to change in accordance with the service.
please send CV to the email address or postal address provided . Please see other documents which includes person spec