We are seeking a passionate, gifted and experienced children’s pastor, who in the power of the Holy Spirit will lead and develop our children’s ministry alongside our current Youth & Children’s Pastor. We are looking for someone to join the team and serve both our church and community through building sustainable relationships with children and their families and who is able to reach, disciple and pastorally support children on their journey with Jesus.
- To expand and develop the children’s work within the church and community
- To help lead and support the existing children’s provision
- As a pastor you will be a key element in the pastoral structure of the church
- To engage with community organisations, including schools.
- CALLING – someone who has a sense of God calling them into this ministry
- TEAM PLAYER – someone who is able to work well in a team and is servant hearted
- INTEGRITY – someone who is able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, is self-motivated and able to work independently
- DISCIPLESHIP – someone who is seeking to grow in the gifts and fruits of the Spirt and to demonstrate a willingness to allow God to work in them and through them
For an application form and detailed job description please contact the church office at email@example.com
The role has an Occupational Requirement to be a Christian, as permitted under Schedule 9, Part 1, of the Equality Act 2010.