Business Support Administrator
Christian Jobs is the UKs most successful Christian employment support organisation. We serve the UK church and Christian business and charity sectors by providing exceptional recruitment and job advertising options. And we are growing!
If you are passionate about Jesus, gifted within customer service, communications and business support, then we want you to consider joining us as a professional Business Support Administrator.
Keep reading if you:
- Are looking to kickstart your career with a grounding in a Christian Business where you will develop professionally and spiritually.
- Want to work for a business that cares about you personally and equips you with tools necessary for work within the corporate world.
- Enjoy having freedom to be creative and make a role your own.
This role holds significant responsibility within the Christian Jobs team and exists to equip, underpin and support the wider team of recruiters and business team.
In the last few months we have taken on several exciting projects and as part of our 2021 growth strategy we are actively recruiting faith driven professionals for a number of positions.
Within this role you will be reporting to the Business Manager as well as supporting the wider team as we partner alongside the UK church as well as Christian businesses and charities. Through your hard work we will be able to continue our excellent reputation of providing high quality, faith driven customer service and expert recruitment support.
Within this role we will require:
- Excellent attention to detail in order to ensure our external and internal communications are of the highest quality
- An adaptable and resilient nature with the ability to pivot quickly to the needs of the team and wider business
- Excellent time management and organisation skills in order to balance multiple projects and tasks
- Personal initiative in order to anticipate the needs of the team and wider business
- Clear, concise and confident communication skills
- Confidence in providing verbal and written customer service to clients and candidates
- General Business Support:
- Support the sales and recruitment teams to update various databases, ATS and CRMs ensuring data management procedures are followed correctly
- Assist with general administration associated with Executive Search and Outsourced Application Management campaigns including CV formatting and initial application management
- Ensure that colleagues have all resources needed in order to carry out their daily roles. This can include access to information, data, material resources and online systems
- Assist with administration tasks associated to creating and maintenance of online adverts, general business services and day-to-day activities of the business and team
- Carry out website back ups and administration associated with the website
- Compile weekly analytics for the company website and advertisement performances
- Customer Service:
- Speak with existing clients in a professional and friendly manner when discussing current advertising performance
- Support clients looking to extend existing adverts
- General customer service reporting to clients and candidates
- Marketing and external communications:
- Promote all job advertisements across social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Assist with writing and proofreading text related to marketing activities
- Create original social media content across all social media platforms
- Uploading advertisements onto various other channels such as university job boards, internal moodle systems
- Financial Administration:
- Create invoices and chase up any outstanding invoices
- Track expenses for Christian Jobs staff members
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities, but provides an outline of some of the major areas we would like you to be accountable for. This role has scope for you to make these processes and systems more efficient and we encourage innovative and creative thinking.
Remuneration & Hours:
This position is initially being recruited for as a part time position and on a contracted basis. There is potential for this role to become permanent following a successful initial contract period.
Hours: 24 hours per week (three days - must include Monday and Fridays)
Salary: £18,500 pro rata plus associated benefits
Location: Remote/ Manchester - as part of our response to government guidelines, all our team are working remotely until we are able to gather in our office facility in South Manchester.
There is an Occupational Requirement under the Equality Act 2010 (Schedule 9, Part 1, Section 3) that the person appointed be a practising Christian due to the nature of the business and the responsibilities of the role.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom without company sponsorship requirements.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying or learning more please complete the attached application form and forward this alongside your CV in word format to email@example.com