Global HR Director
**This position is being handled by Christian Jobs as an Executive Search Campaign. All applications will be handled by the Christian Jobs in the first instance**
The position will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer. Travel to the different international locations will be an essential part of the role and ideally, the successful incumbent will already have some cross-cultural experience having worked at senior leadership level in a global company.
Salary: Competitive package with benefits including monthly stipend allowance, housing provision, full medical insurance and more.See benefits below.
Contribute to overall strategy, leadership and culture through active membership of the Executive Leadership Team, and, in particular, lead the development, implementation and monitoring of strategies for people.
- Ensure high standards of people management across the organisation, attracting and developing talented, high performing and engaged staff;
- Uphold and promote company vision, seeking ways to promote and maintain the spiritual nurturing and pastoral care of staff;
- Provide strategic vision and operational excellence in oversight of global recruitment, mobilisation, organisation and leadership development, talent management, performance management, staffing strategy, change management and reward and recognition;
- Act as coach to senior leaders in all aspects of HR;
- In conjunction with legal counsel, ensure compliance with US and international labour laws;
- Support the implementation and effective use of the HRIS.
- Assume global responsibility for development of company policies and procedures on all HR issues.
- Provide functional leadership to staff with HR responsibilities; this includes leadership of direct reports and teams across multiple geographies;
- Manage the Leadership Formation Team;
- Provide strategic leadership to the Mobilisation team, ensuring effective recruitment and selection processes and appropriate onboarding of new staff;
- Oversee staff member care, health and well-being programs;
- Take the lead on specific HR projects as required and manage Corporate HR budgets.
- Understanding of and alignment with the company's mission, vision, values and operations;
- Demonstrating a mature Christian faith and a Christ-centred approach to life and work, with the ability to maintain a healthy and effective work/life balance;
- A proven track record of HR leadership and business partnership with at least 10 years of senior leadership experience, in an international environment;
- Master degree qualification and professional qualifications in HR, Organisational Development or other related fields;
- High proficiency in the English language, verbal and written;
- Ability to think strategically and clearly;
- Exceptional relational skills with an innate ability to effectively communicate with confidence, authority and authenticity;
- Experience and aptitude in working with and supervising multi-cultural teams with high intercultural intelligence;
- Able to build collaborative relationships and influence groups and individuals;
- Proven ability to establish and hold individuals accountable to clear standards of performance;
**If you have read this job description and would like to learn more information about the role or apply for the position then please fill out the application form below and send it along with an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.**