School Admissions Administrator
Are you an experienced administrator looking for an exciting new opportunity in your career?
South Korea is one of the most thriving areas in Asia, with a rapidly growing popularity for business and commerce. Luova Education has a track record of establishing faith schools around the world and have chosen South Korea as their next project. As this project is an entirely new school, we are looking for teachers of ALL grades (1-12)
Victory Christian School of Yangstan will be a distinctively Christian school in which we as individuals achieve and thrive with dignity, knowing we are loved by God. Our aim is to create a supportive and exciting environment, where children are given opportunities to grow and learn; to aim for excellence in all we do and develop enquiring minds.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and highly organised Administrator to join our Admissions office, working as part of a wider team along with colleagues at Victory Christian School. There is a genuine occupational requirement that the post-holder be a practising and committed Christian.
- Demonstrate first class communication and administration skills?
- Give tasks high attention to detail as well as excellent IT skills including experience of databases and MS Office (Word & Excel)?
- Show experience of previously working in a customer facing role?
- Be part of a dynamic, growing and committed team?
- Maintain and grow our strong Christian ethos?
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 years on this exciting project?
We will offer…
- A competitive salary plus generous benefit package
- Access to rich and diverse CPD opportunities
- A relocation package
- Thoughtful, charitable and supportive families who enjoy being part of school life
- Supportive partnerships within the community
- A thought-provoking, knowledgeable and supportive board of trustees
- Well-maintained buildings and grounds, providing a safe, calm and well-ordered and resourced environment for pupils and staff
- A caring and happy environment, with a strong ethos and values that reflect our Christian ethos
The successful candidate begin in August 2020, ready for the new school year. If you feel you have the right experience and are passionate about the above, please apply below and the team will be in touch.
*This position is being handled by Christian Jobs as an Executive Search Campaign. All applications will be handled by the Christian Jobs in the first instance*
**If you have read this job description and would like to learn more information about the role or apply for the position then please send a completed application form (attached below) and an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.**