Are you an experienced Vice Principal / Assistant Headteacher who would love to be involved in the introduction of a new Christian School in South Korea?
South Korea is one of the most thriving areas in Asia, with a rapidly growing popularity for business and commerce. Luova Education has a track record of establishing faith schools around the world and have chosen South Korea as their next project.
Victory Christian International School of Yangsan will be a distinctively Christian school in which we as individuals achieve and thrive with dignity, knowing we are loved by God. Our aim is to create a supportive and exciting environment, where children are given opportunities to grow and learn; to aim for excellence in all we do and develop enquiring minds.
As Vice Principal, you will play a significant role in our future development, upholding and further strengthening our Christian ethos, ensuring it is the foundation of our personal and character development programmes. You will also bring leadership, drive and ambition to the leadership team. We are looking for a candidate to be at the leading edge of teaching and learning and someone who can naturally lead and inspire excellent teaching across the school. There is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the post-holder be a practising and committed Christian.
- Offer inspirational leadership skills?
- Lead staff development sessions and support staff performance?
- Demonstrate ability in leading school wide initiatives, developing innovative approaches to learning?
- Maintain and grow our strong Christian ethos?
- Dedicate a minimum of 2 years on this exciting project?
We will offer…
- A competitive salary plus generous benefit package
- Access to rich and diverse CPD opportunities
- A relocation package
- Thoughtful, charitable and supportive families who enjoy being part of school life
- Supportive partnerships within the community
- Opportunities to work alongside local cluster groups on various projects
- A thought-provoking, knowledgeable and supportive board of trustees
- Well-maintained buildings and grounds, providing a safe, calm and well-ordered and resourced environment for pupils and staff
- A 1:10 ratio of teachers to children
- A caring and happy environment, with a strong ethos and values that reflect our Christian ethos
The successful candidate will begin in August 2020, ready for the new school year. If you feel you have the right experience and are passionate about the above, please apply below and the team will be in touch.
*This position is being handled by Christian Jobs as an Executive Search Campaign. All applications will be handled by the Christian Jobs in the first instance*
**If you have read this job description and would like to learn more information about the role or apply for the position then please send a completed application form (attached below) and an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.**