Are you a qualified Teacher or NQT looking for an exciting new opportunity in your career?
South Korea is one of the most thriving areas in Asia, with a rapidly growing popularity for business and commerce coupled with affordable housing and exciting lifestyle opportunities. Our partner Luova Education, has a track record of establishing Christian faith schools around the world and has chosen Busan, South Korea as its next project destination. As this project is an entirely new school, we are looking for teachers of ALL grades (pre-K through to grade 12).
Victory Christian International School of Yangsan will be a distinctively Christian school in Busan, where individuals achieve and thrive with dignity, knowing they are loved by God. Our aim is to create a supportive and exciting environment, where children are given opportunities to grow and learn; to aim for excellence in all we do and develop enquiring minds.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity for a qualified Teacher to use their classroom experience, education, abilities and knowledge within a supportive Christian environment. The school leadership is eager to have a cross curricular approach, utilising technology in innovative ways. Due to the nature of the school, its curriculum and its Christian faith-based ethos, there is a genuine occupational requirement attached in that the post-holder be a practising and committed Christian.
• Provide outstanding educational leadership and play a part in ensuring quality education?
• Have compassion and boundaries in a pastoral way?
• Be part of a dynamic, growing and committed team?
• Maintain and grow the schools strong Christian ethos?
• Dedicate a minimum of 2 years to this exciting project?
We will offer…
• A competitive salary plus generous benefit package (inc. pension, health and employment insurance)
• Access to rich and diverse CPD opportunities (inc. access to apply for IB)
• $9000 per year towards cost of accommodation
• Flight cost covered from home to location
• Thoughtful, charitable and supportive families who enjoy being part of school life
• Supportive partnerships within the community
• A thought-provoking, knowledgeable and supportive board of trustees
• Well-maintained buildings and grounds, providing a safe, calm and well-ordered and resourced environment for pupils and staff (inc. open spaces and gym facilities)
• A 1:10 ratio of teachers to children
• A caring and happy environment, with a strong ethos and values that reflect our Christian ethos
The successful candidate will begin in August 2020, ready for the new school year in September 2020. If you feel you have the right experience and are passionate about the above, please apply and our team will be in touch.
*This position is being handled by Christian Jobs as an Executive Search Campaign. All applications will be handled by Christian Jobs in the first instance*
**If you have read this job description and would like to learn more information about the role or apply for the position then please send a completed application form (attached below) and an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.**