Executive Director of Global Marketing
Christian Jobs Ltd
**This position is being handled by Christian Jobs as an Executive Search Campaign. All applications will be handled by the Christian Jobs in the first instance**
The position will be based either out of the USA, Ras al Khaimah (UAE) or Tianjin (China) and will report to the Chief Executive Officer. Travel to the different international locations will be an essential part of the role and ideally, the successful candidate will have cross-cultural experience having worked at a senior leadership level in a global company.
To provide strategic marketing leadership to the organisation and to support its overall vision, mission and strategy.
- Lead a strategic review of the organisation's brand architecture and design/implement a brand strategy which supports the vision and mission of the organisation;
- Provide marketing direction and leadership for the company, (re-)positioning, building and enhancing its established reputation;
- Mentor both the corporate and various international school Marketing & Admissions and Communications teams, developing capability across the teams in all aspects of marketing;
- In conjunction with the Communications Director, create appropriate resources and collateral for marketing;
- Control marketing budgets and allocate resources amongst projects;
- As a representative of the organisation interact and deepen relational capital with key external stakeholders and help to build strategic partnerships;
- Develop and maintain a dynamic and engaging web and social media presence;
- Plan, manage and execute marketing initiatives across in-person, offline and online channels that contribute to marketing objectives;
- Produce marketing reporting and management information that is high quality, accurate, timely and relevant;
- Produce processes and best practices to strengthen marketing activities and to protect the integrity of the brand and sub-brands;
- Define, measure and report the KPIs of all paid and non-paid marketing channels;
- Create a digital marketing plan with a plan for conversion and online customer acquisition.
- Some experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics or Matomo).
- Serve as an active member of the Executive Leadership Team working closely with colleagues to ensure alignment of strategies, plans and activities.
- Understanding of and alignment with the organisation’s mission, vision, values and operations;
- Demonstrating a mature Christian faith and a Christ-centred approach to life and work, with the ability to maintain a healthy and effective work/life balance;
- A proven track record of marketing leadership and business partnership with at least 10 years of senior leadership experience, in an international environment;
- Master degree qualification and professional qualifications in Marketing or Business or other related fields;
- A confident communicator with high proficiency in the English language, verbal and written;
- A clear and strategic thinker;
- Exceptional relational and networking skills with demonstrable inter-cultural skills;
- Proven leadership ability.
Salary commensurate upon experience.
**If you have read this job description and would like to learn more information about the role or apply for the position then please fill out the application form below and send it along with an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.**