Change Management Support
Christian Friends of Israel
The Trustees of CFI Charitable Trust are creating a new full-time 3-year fixed-term role for a Change Management Support staff member under the direction of the Chief Executive, as the charity undertakes a refresh. It is anticipated the post will be available as from 1st July 2019.
A vacancy exists for a Change Management Support role under the oversight of the Chief Executive to facilitate the transition and streamlining of the charity in a contemporary refresh.
Salary: TBA (subject to qualification and experience)
Location: The post is based in the Eastbourne office with some travelling involved
Tasks to include:
- Participating collaboratively in the planning, streamlining and implementation of new database linked to accounts recording and website
- Assisting the integration of resources stock control and accounts to avoid duplication
- Compliance aspects to include holding the role of Health and Safety officer
- Involvement in new media and website updating and monitoring
- Representing at Christian festivals such as New Wine\CRE\Big Church as needed
- Assist in preparing management reports, financial and otherwise
- Assisting at the CFI UK annual conference and other regular or occasional events
- Various functions including providing occasional cover for staff taking leave
Desirable skills and qualities we are looking for:
- A personal ongoing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ shown in Bible reading and prayer
- Good staff collaboration skills and implementation of personnel policy
- Proficiency in use of database and accounting software including use of Excel spreadsheets
- Experience in website care and other online and card payment arrangements / card machines
- Ability to understand and implement Health and Safety policy
- Knowledge of Israel can be developed in post
- UK Driving Licence
- Knowledge of the mission of CFI UK and accord with its foundational principles and aims
- A member in good standing of a local church or Christian fellowship, with a servant heart who can work with various Christian denominations at different levels and relate to the Jewish community.
- Willingness to work well as part of a team, versatility in undertaking a variety of tasks and able to take responsibility for them.
Enquiries in confidence to: Mr Jacob Vince, Chief Executive, CFI Charitable Trust, PO Box 2687, Eastbourne BN22 7LZ Telephone 01323 437483 Email firstname.lastname@example.org