Administration & Supporter Care – Maternity Cover
The Trustees of CFI Charitable Trust are looking for an administrator able to work across the Administration and Communication Departments to cover for maternity leave. This is a full-time role based in the Eastbourne office; salary to be advised. The successful candidate would ideally take up the post during May 2020.
We are looking for someone with a knowledge of the mission of CFI UK and accord with its foundational principles and aims. They should be a member of a local church or Christian Fellowship, with a servant heart, who can work with various Christian denominations at different levels and relate to the Jewish community. The ability to work well as part of a team is important, along with versatility in undertaking a variety of tasks and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Responding to requests for information and resources, including forwarding as appropriate. (These requests come in via email, telephone, letter or in person.)
- Collecting post, opening, date stamping, collating and distributing it.
- Mail merge of gift thankyou letters and welcome letters to new enquirers.
- Answering the telephone as first receiver, processing answer-phone messages.
- Inputting to supporter database, including monitoring and updating records.
- Supporting the CFI liaison staff with administration for Church Links.
- Assisting in online uploads, including the regular prayer support email.
- Taking minutes at staff meetings.
- Monitoring implementation of general policies, including Health & Safety.
- Updating the Contracts File and providing timely reminders for renewals.
- Assisting in the smooth running of office and providing cover as requested for staff on leave.
- Attendance and involvement at CFI conferences as required.
Skills and qualities we are looking for:
- A personal ongoing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ shown in daily Bible reading and prayer.
- Good IT skills including database and website management and control.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to understand and implement Health and Safety policy.
- Knowledge of Israel can be developed in post.
Please get in touch with Mr Jacob Vince if this opportunity is of interest. He will then detail the next steps of the process.
Mr Jacob Vince, Chief Executive, CFI Charitable Trust, PO Box 2687, Eastbourne BN22 7LZ
Telephone 01323 410810