Administrator & Exhibition Representative
The Trustees of CFI Charitable Trust are looking for an administrator who is able to work across departments and be a team member attending to CFI Resources Stalls at Christian festivals and exhibitions.
This is a full-time role based in the Eastbourne office; salary to be advised within our Staff level tier.
We are looking for someone with a knowledge of the mission of CFI UK and accord with its foundational principles and aims. They should be a member of a local church, or Christian Fellowship, with a servant heart, who can work with various Christian denominations at different levels and relate to the Jewish community. The ability to work well as part of a team is important, along with versatility in undertaking a variety of tasks and the ability to take responsibility for them.
Administration & Representation Tasks:
- Responding to requests for information and resources, including forwarding as appropriate.
- Representation at UK Christian Festivals, to include administration of bookings and liaison with staff.
- Assisting in the smooth running of the office and providing cover as requested for staff on leave.
- Attendance and involvement at UK CFI conferences and events as required.
- General office administration duties of which tasks may be added to, developed or shared depending on overall staff cover and skill set.
Example of tasks for ongoing involvement:
- Handling incoming post, mail merge of gift thankyou and new enquirer letters.
- Inputting to supporter database, including supporter care and using bulk email system.
- Maintaining Contracts File and providing timely reminders for renewals
- Monitor implementation of policy for Website(s) and Health & Safety.
Key Skills & Qualities
- A personal ongoing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ shown in daily Bible reading and prayer.
- Good IT skills including database and website management and control.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good telephone manner.
- Ability to understand and implement Health and Safety policy.
- Knowledge of Israel can be developed in post.
Please get in touch with Mr Jacob Vince if this opportunity is of interest. He will then detail the next steps of the process.
Mr Jacob Vince, Chief Executive, CFI Charitable Trust, PO Box 2687, Eastbourne BN22 7LZ
Telephone 01323 410810