Children's Work Coordinator
- To coordinate and facilitate the smooth running of the children's (aged 5-10) programme on Sunday mornings; organising and distributing the teaching materials so that the leaders are equipped each week.
- To encourage the team of leaders and helpers so that they grow in faith.
- To organise appropriate training so that the team improve their skills and grow in confidence.
- To be actively involved with the children, leading a group on Sundays.
- A personal and growing relationship with Christ and a desire to teach the Bible and exercise the gifts of the Spirit.
- A love for children and a passion to make disciples
- A lifestyle that is in accordance with the moral teaching of Scripture
- A call from God to work among the poor and marginalised.
Terms and Conditions
- The position is one day a week.
- Other terms to be discussed
Contact E-mail Address