Interim Early Years Manager
Carmel Christian School is an independent, fee paying, faith-school, based in Brislington, Bristol. Since 1997, the School has been offering a Christian education to children between the ages of three and eighteen. The Early Years centre consists of a Nursery and Reception Class, catering for children from the ages of three to five – receiving DfE grants. The EY setting follows the Bristol Standards.
To manage the Early Years (Nursery and Reception) setting to:
- Provide safe, high quality education and care for early years children.
- Fulfil legal and statutory requirement, including Ofsted and Bristol Standards.
- Take responsibility for drawing up long-term, medium-term and sessional curriculum plans
- Lead and manage staff on a day-to-day basis.
- Contribute to and to implement early years’ policies.
- Insure that all statutory, legal and setting obligations are followed and met.
- Support the marketing of the EYFS setting.
Skills and Qualities
- NQT in Childcare and Education, or similar, is an essential qualification
- Proven record of success as a Nursery School teacher
- Experience of the Quality Improvement Framework (QIF).
- Experience of the Bristol Standards
Location: 817a Bath Road, Brislington, Bristol, BS4 5NL
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 30th September 2020
To apply for the vacancy please complete the attached Application From and Confidential Declaration Form and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please also attach your CV to the email.