Head of Membership Services
Responsible to ACC Chef Executive Officer, but temporarily delegated to Director of Counselling & Psychotherapy until the Chief Executive is appointed.
- Day to day line management of office team
- Ensure the efficient management of resources
- Prioritise tasks for staff to ensure deadlines and quality standards are met
- Ensure the development and training of staff to provide high standards of service to members and others
Policy and Process Management
Develop, maintain, monitor and review all policies, documentation and systems relating to membership of ACC including:
- Joining and leaving and communication processes for all membership categories
- Registration, audit and accreditation processes for counselling membership
- Publications, events and promotional campaigns processes
- Website and database process
- Document membership and supporting office processes, and manage review cycles and change control processes
Delivery of Membership Services
Provide support and advice to staff in dealing with:
- membership enquiries and issues
- enquiries from others relating to membership, events, publications, etc.
- Manage and enhance the quality of service delivered by the office hub when responding to enquires made by members of ACC and members of the public in relation to accessing counselling, ACC members, ACC membership and ACC events, etc.
- Responding to members requests for advice and guidance in relation to professional issues and be involved in professionally informed decision making on counselling practice and ethics.
- Develop and implement polices and processes for new membership streams
- Work to ensure that ACC services, to both the public and members are delivered in an inclusive way and accessible to all.
Management of Committees and Meetings
- Arrange, prepare papers for, attend meetings and committees relating to membership of ACC and manage actions arising from these meetings – including but not limited to training and events, audit and assessment