This role will be responsible for the processing of sales invoices, taking payments from students and supporting budget holders with monthly budget processes. This role will work collaboratively to support the wider finance team with ad-hoc tasks as required.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Raise sales invoices for student fees and other invoices as required.
- Point of contact for students to make card payments.
- Preparing monthly documents for Budget Holders to complete.
- Update Church Suite (our internal database system) and work alongside Country administrators for offerings.
- Work in a supporting role with other members of the finance team to ensure all tasks performed on a timely basis.
- Commitment to maintain the highest standards of excellence and integrity in order to serve the internal and external functions of AoG Inc. well.
- Any other duties as required.
Please note: this role is based in Manchester and may involve some UK wide travel.
Financial or Other Authorities
No direct budgetary responsibility
Report to the Financial Controller
Commitment to Vision, Values and Beliefs of AoG
AoG is a Christian organisation with a mission to Serve and Empower it’s churches and ministers. Despite there not being an occupational requirement to be a Christian the candidate must respect and reflect the organisation's vision and beliefs and act in the utmost integrity and sincerity at all times.
The role holder will need to provide two satisfactory references and the relevant Right to Work in the UK
Please see the attached application pack for more information on AoG Inc. as an employer, the person specification for this role and more details about what AoG Inc. can offer you.
Please complete the attached application form and send to email@example.com by Friday 11th June 2021.
Manchester M3 7BE