This role will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Finance Department. Reporting to the Head of Finance this role will ensure that systems and processes are managed efficiently, month end accounts are prepared on a timely basis and departmental budgets are managed effectively. This role will also oversee two Finance team members.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ownership of day-to-day activities within the Finance Department.
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations and management accounts.
- Preparation of draft financial reports for Board.
- Data analysis to provide meaningful reports and recommendations.
- Ensure Financial Systems and Processes are adhered to.
- Point of contact for liaising with external Auditors.
- Oversee departmental budgets to ensure budget holders are running to budget.
- Preparation of monthly payroll for payroll agency.
- Manage credit control for outstanding debt.
- Work alongside the HR department to ensure staff salaries and pensions are managed effectively.
- Preparation of monthly bank payments for authorisation by the Head of Finance.
- Manage and train two junior members of the Finance Team.
- Commitment to maintain the highest standards of excellence and integrity in order to serve the internal and external functions of AoG Inc. well.
- Any other duties as required by the Head of Finance.
Please note: this role is based in Manchester and may involve some UK wide travel.
No direct budgetary responsibility however the role holder will be responsible for the:
● Preparation of monthly bank payments.
● Preparation of monthly payroll reports.
● Oversight of monthly departmental budget holders.
Report to: Head of Finance
Commitment to Vision, Values and Beliefs of AoG
AoG Inc is a Christian organisation with a mission to Serve and Empower its churches and ministers. Despite there not being an occupational requirement to be a Christian the candidate must respect and reflect the organisation's vision and beliefs and act in the utmost integrity and sincerity at all times.
The role holder will need to provide two satisfactory references and the relevant Right to Work in the UK.
Please see the attached application pack for more information on AoG Inc. as an employer, the person specification for this role and more details about what AoG Inc. can offer you.
Please complete the attached application form and send to email@example.com by Friday 11th June 2021.