Are you a successful, target-driven fundraiser who has a heart for cross-cultural mission?
The Fundraising Developer will play a key role in raising college income through, trusts, foundations and high value donations as well as building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders. You will work closely with the Head of Engagement and team members to develop tasks and look for ways to take opportunities forward.
All Nations Christian College is the largest intercultural and cross-cultural mission training college in Europe with our world class staff and a great reputation around the world. So, the question is - are you ready to join our highly-motivated, dynamic and creative team, and play a crucial role in helping All Nations increase its impact, sustainability and reach?
If so, you will be a positive, high energy, proactive and tenacious person with some solid evidence of successful fundraising. You will be a strategic thinker with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a commitment to collaborative working. This role is very much hands-on and will work with team members to develop asks and look for ways to take opportunities forward.
There is a genuine occupational requirement for this post to be filled by a Christian who is passionate about cross cultural mission and fully able to articulate the overall purpose as well as the detail of the College’s mission, from a personal faith basis.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing a strategy and tactical plans for raising income through trusts, foundations, high value individuals and others, including the generation and promotion of appeals
- Producing stories and creating narratives with compelling visuals which can be used by ambassadors and other members of the Engagement Team
- Supporting the Head of Engagement and Engagement Team members to cultivate and maintain relationships with funders, including grant givers, churches and individuals
- Ensuring follow up with donors is timely and accurate, developing healthy long term relationships with supporters and partners
- Applying and reporting (as appropriate) to Trusts/funding schemes, working alongside course programme leaders and tutors/administrators when necessary
- Maintaining knowledge of grant giving bodies, the charity sector and any trends to ensure you identify and capitalise on any relevant opportunities for the organisation
Application process: For more information, please see the full job description included in the additional documents.
Please complete the application form and send it, with your CV, to Jillian Walker, College & HR Administrator, at email@example.com. An application form can also be emailed to you by contacting Jillian. Phone: 01920 443500
Closing date: Open. Applicants will be considered on receipt of applications.
This is a part-time role based in Ware, Hertfordshire, with the possibility of being based remotely.
Salary: £12, 500 per annum (pro rata to £25, 000 FTE)
15 days of annual leave (pro rata to 30 days FTE), plus benefits
All Nations Christian College strives to meet the aims and commitments set out in its equal opportunities policy, therefore, we ask for your co-operation by inviting you to complete the Equality & Diversity Applicant Monitoring Form. Please note that completing this form is voluntary.