Act Trust is a dynamic Lincoln-based charity founded by Alive Church with a mission to Empower People to End Poverty. To fulfil our mission we mobilise volunteers and run projects which are constantly adapting and developing. These currently include:
- Lincoln Foodbank: Providing emergency food for people in crisis
- Restore Programme: Supporting people to overcome poverty causes through skills and knowledge development (eg: Life Skills, Money Management, Employability, Wellbeing and ESOL)
- Energize: Support young people to raise their aspirations, improve their life choices and reduce the risk of exclusion
- Night Light Cafes: Providing safe spaces every day of the week for those experiencing a mental health crisis
- Community Grocery: Launching 2021, providing low cost food shopping for membership, alongside support
We are a passionate and determined team who love to learn and serve together. And with 15 years of experience working in the City, we are a bold, empowering and reputable force for good.