At Forest Hill Community Church, as we love God with our heart, soul, mind and strength, and our neighbours as ourselves, we play our part in bringing in more of God’s Kingdom by:
- Presenting the message of Jesus to the people of Forest Hill, Sydenham and beyond, with words, actions, and signs, and seeing people come to faith in Jesus.
- Seeing people grow as disciples of Jesus, being rooted and grounded in God’s love, and fruitful in reaching out to, and discipling others.
- Creating community in a fragmented world, offering a warm welcome, and nurturing a multi-cultural expression of church.
- Encouraging youth and children to get to know Jesus, and find their identity in him. Supporting parents as they nurture and guide their children in times of great challenge and exciting opportunity.
- Sending and supporting workers wherever God has called them in the world. Contributing to God’s global mandate by praying, giving, and going.