Children and Families Pastor: Sanderstead Parish
Are you excited and passionate about seeing children and families come to know Jesus?
Are you ready for a new challenge?
- If you are a committed Christian and passionate about seeing children and families get to know Jesus and grow in faith, then we would very much like to hear from you!
- Children and Families are our number one priority. The opportunities are many and we are really excited about what God is doing here in Sanderstead! We want to appoint a collaborative leader to work with our team of willing volunteers, reaching out to our community to sustain and grow our work with Children and Families.
- We are looking for somebody with strategic leadership skills who has experience of working with children and families, who has the energy, creativity and vision to develop our Children and Families ministry.
- Enhanced DBS clearance is required - we are a safeguarding parish.
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000, depending on experience; 36 hours weekly, including Sundays.
- Affordable accommodation may be available for a suitable person should the need arise.
Application Closing Date: Wednesday 1st July 2020 at the latest. Applications will be processed as soon as we receive them.
Start Date: 1st September 2020. Download an application pack at: www.sanderstead-parish.org.uk