An award-winning culture!
By working at TLG, you’ll be part of an organisation that has been recognised nationally as an exceptional place to work. In 2019, we were named the best charity to work for in the UK by the prestigious Sunday Times Best Not-for Profit Organisations to Work For!
This special award highlights all the positives about working at TLG! We love to look after our team and here are some of the great benefits we offer:
- Fun team times away
- Retreat days for all staff
- Generous holidays & flexible working arrangements
- Access to 'The Leadership Track', our 11 month leadership programme led by TLG's core team
- Special recognition & benefits for staff to mark every 5 years at TLG
- Above & Beyond recognition scheme for high-performing staff
- Support for staff: counselling & coaching
- Contributions towards training & professional qualifications
And of course you have the reward of seeing lives changed along the way!
National Support Centre, Hope Park