Imagine if everyone who engaged with your organisations recruitment process, regardless of final outcome, left feeling cared for, listened to and loved. Imagine if the way you handled applications, conducted interviews and made decisions reflected the Kingdom of God.
At Christian Jobs we're passionate about helping Christian organisations embrace excellence within its recruitment and talent acquisition process. That might sound ambitious and scary, but we believe that God has equipped us with the experience, intellect and ability to help Christian organisations become the best employers, full of joyful workers and viewed as destinations of choice.
We provide bespoke recruitment and talent acquisition training to Christian organisations who want to excel in understanding and activity within:
- Organisational Recruitment Policy Creation
- Recruitment Legislation Advice (GOR's, GDPR, Equality Act 2010, DBS and Safeguarding)
- External and Internal Recruitment Advertising
- Candidate Attraction (Salaried, Volunteers, Internships etc.)
- Candidate Pipeline Building
- Job Description Creation
- Candidate Shortlisting
- Candidate Interviewing Techniques
- Digital Recruitment
- Candidate Selection
- Offer Letter Creation and Communication
- On-boarding Best Practices
Recruitment and talent acquisition consultancy is provided by Christian Jobs Director James Everall who has 13 years of experience in designing, defining and deploying recruitment methodologies to both non-profit and for-profit organisations. You can view James' LinkedIn page here to read over 40 recommendations of his work.
James helps Christian organisations not only tackle the operational tactics of recruitment and talent acquisition, but also look at what the Bible has to say about how Christian organisations attract, retain and support for the people within its care.
All training is conducted on-site at your organisations location. Costs for training are:
- Full Day (minimum 6 hours) - £600 plus travel expenses
- Half Day (3 hours) - £350 plus travel expenses
All prices are exclusive of VAT
For more information on how Christian Jobs can serve and support your organisations recruitment and talent acquisition strategies contact James on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 946 3550